I’ve been experimenting with creating instructional GIF videos. I’m using a free webtool, and obviously, the resolution is not great. The one below shows how to create a new folder and doc in Google Drive.
- Go to Google Drive (make sure you are logged in to your apps4pps.net account.
- Click on the red New button in the top-left.
- Select Folder and name your folder.
- Double-click to open your folder.
- If you want to create a new document in this folder, click on New again. Select Google Docs.
- Name your document by clicking where it says Untitled Document in the top-left. Start typing away!