This program is designed for teachers, school librarians, administrators, and other education professionals who want to explore the uses of new technologies in the classroom, to expand their knowledge of technology and to develop strategies for integrating them into successful teaching and learning activities.
- Gain confidence in your knowledge of technology tools
- Discuss the role of technology in the Library Media Center
- Understand the use and misuse of mobile devices in the classroom
- Keep up with changing technologies
- Evaluate and learn to use the many free, online resources
Who Is this for?
- Preservice and in-service teachers
- School librarians
- Technology educators
- Postsecondary instructors
- 16 credits (12 required, 4 elective)
- You do not need to be formally admitted to PSU and there are no prerequisites
- You may take up to 8 credits per term as a “non-admitted student”
- Whether you are a first time PSU student or returning student, visit our registration page for information about creating a student account and registering for classes.
- The online software is called Desire2Learn or D2L. Questions about this software may be answered here.