Here is a Tech Advent Calendar for 2018: from my colleague @herrplatt. Have fun exploring each day which follows the theme of student voice. Also, check out the 2018 Digital Wellbeing Advent Calendar where a new positive strategy on how to live well with the web, social media and your smartphone is shared.
Here’s the October issue of the newsletter. Please share with colleagues.
Here’s the September 2018 Learning, Teaching & Technology Newsletter. Welcome back!
Here’s the April issue of the newsletter. Please share with any interested colleagues. https://spark.adobe.com/page/RRr0bOjjhAdg2/
Join us for Camp Chromebook on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at Boise-Eliot/Humboldt School in Portland, OR. This is a *free* professional learning opportunity for anyone that is interested in learning more about Google Apps and G Suite for Education tools and how to integrate them into your classroom instruction using best practices and relevant strategies. All levels welcome. Check back for the schedule to see the sessions that will be offered.
Register here for the event to save your spot! You can volunteer to facilitate a session here. Please share with any interested colleagues.
About the camp:
- Will run from 8am – 1pm for a full day of fun.
- Bring your own device (Chromebook or laptop recommended).
- Four session times, each one 55 minutes long.
- Each session time slot will have multiple workshops to choose from, you pick what you want to learn more about.
- Use the hashtag #campchromebook to share your learning.
- PDUs will be available.