Join us for another Camp Chromebook on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at Northwest Regional ESD in Hillsboro, OR. This is a *free* professional learning opportunity for any educators interested in learning more about Google Apps and G Suite for Education tools and how to integrate them into your classroom instruction using best practices and relevant strategies. All levels welcome. Sessions will be posted on the website when the schedule is finalized.
Register here for the event to save your spot! We also need volunteers to facilitate sessions–do that here. ALL educators are welcome. Please help us spread the word and share this with any interested colleagues.
About the camp:
- Will run from 8am – 1pm for a full day of fun.
- Bring your own device (Chromebook or laptop recommended).
- Four session times, each one 55 minutes long.
- Each session time slot will have multiple workshops to choose from, you pick what you want to learn more about.
- PDUs will be available.
- Visit the Camp Chromebook website for more information.