Join us for Camp Chromebook on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at Boise-Eliot/Humboldt School in Portland, OR. This is a *free* professional learning opportunity for anyone that is interested in learning more about Google Apps and G Suite for Education tools and how to integrate them into your classroom instruction using best practices and relevant strategies. All levels welcome. Check back for the schedule to see the sessions that will be offered.
About the camp:
- Will run from 8am – 1pm for a full day of fun.
- Bring your own device (Chromebook or laptop recommended).
- Four session times, each one 55 minutes long.
- Each session time slot will have multiple workshops to choose from, you pick what you want to learn more about.
- Use the hashtag #campchromebook to share your learning.
- PDUs will be available.