This year’s event will have a special emphasis on helping districts promote and integrate online social learning in their formal professional development.
Other goals include:
- Getting more educators “connected” (to each other)
- Deepening and sustaining learning of those already connected
- Stimulating and supporting collaboration and innovation in professional development.
The themes for this year’s event are:
- Making It Count: Integrating Social Learning Into Formal PD
- Connected Leadership
- Personalized Learning
- Innovating STEM and Literacy
- From Connection to Collaboration
- 21st Century Classroom Management
Check out these Connected Educators Links: