ORVSD Spring Roadshow, SE Portland (location and date TBD)
The ORVSD Training Team is loading up the party van (we wish) and traveling to your area for a day of tech sharing and learning. Join us for sessions on the ORVSD suite of tools: Moodle, Drupal, WordPress, Google Apps, and digital content. We’ll include social media, open education resources, and related topics.
The Write Stuff
Saturday, April 6, 10 am to 4 pm at Meriwether Lewis School
This is an open content authoring event. The event will be run unconference style, where participants will be able to work with peers as they research, create, and revise educational material. The day is free to attend, and lunch will be provided. Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5821485219/eivtefrnd
EdCampPDX, Saturday, April 27 at Jesuit HS, 9000 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
Calling all teachers, instructional technologists, IT directors, principals, admins and teacher librarians who live in the NW.
What is EdCampPDX?
An edcamp is an unconference-style day of professional development organized and given by the local participants. Sign up to attend here! The day is free and you can pay $5 for lunch at the event. Sign up for lunch on the registration page!
What are the goals of EdCampPDX?
- Networking: Connect educators in the Portland / Oregon area
- Instructional Practices: Learn new curriculum ideas, best practices, and/or tech integration ideas from other educators
- Personalized: You customize your own PD by suggesting, facilitating and attending sessions about topics that interest you!
ACPE Conference, May 1-3, The Resort at the Mountain
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 9 a.m. – Friday, May 3, 2013, 3:30 p.m. – $305
- Wednesday Only: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m. – $75
- Thursday Only: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. – $205
- Friday Only: Friday, May 3, 2013, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – $90