EdTechTeacher offers free, live webinars throughout the school year aimed at helping educators integrate technology effectively in the classroom. This is a great opportunity learn something new as well as to network with other teachers from across the country and around the world.
Spring 2013 Webinars
These are FREE, live events! This spring, we have an amazing line up of guest speakers in addition to Greg Kulowiec and Beth Holland from the EdTechTeacher team.
- March 7th at 6:00 pm EST: Has digital killed the written word? A writer’s journey into the wilderness of digital storytelling with Fitz & Becca Cahall
- March 21st at 7:00 pm EST: Computational Thinking Before Programming: The What, Why and How of a Necessary New Age with Shuchi Grover
- April 2nd at 4:00 pm EST: The Flipped Mobile Classroom with Greg Kulowiec & Beth Holland
- April 16th at 5:00 pm EST: Chrome As…. Leveraging Chromebooks & the Chrome Browser to Support Student Learning with Greg Kulowiec & Beth Holland
- April 25th at 4:00 pm EST: One Lesson – All Learners, Differentiating with Technology with Tracy Sockalosky & Beth Holland
- April 30th at 5:00 pm EST: Wikipedia – bane or blessing? with Carla Beard
- May 9th at 4:00 pm EST: Empowering Learners in the Elementary Classroom with Suzy Brooks & Beth Holland
See more detailed descriptions and register here.